What a fabulous show! Of course it helps with a such a great guest like Jane Carroll!
Today we talked about creating a new you for the new year and got some “Bertha-Sized” tips from Jane on how to create, attract, and follow through on what we want to bring into our lives.
Some highlights from the show:
- When setting goals for the new year focus on the “whys” not the details.
- Let go of rigid thinking, sometimes what we want comes to us in different forms.
- Don’t think in “All or nothing” terms, as Jane said, “There is no such thing as an all or nothing dream..”
- Focus on the joy of life, be in the moment!
- Good self-care is the cornerstone of your dreams and goals!
Jane is offering a great opportunity for those that are looking to make their New Year goals a reality with newly priced coaching sessions, bringing affordable coaching to those that way to change their lives!! (Visit her website for details, hurry she still has spaces available)
Until next time, enjoy the journey to self and everything in between.
Filed under: Show Notes | Tagged: bertha-size your life, creating, jane carroll, journey to self, law of attraction, life by design, manifesting, new year, new you, self care, self improvement, self-help, tonya ramsey |