It was a great Journey to Self to day with my guest, therapist Nina Quinn and business coach Jenn Givler. Today’s show we talked about how to find the right support for you.
Here are some highlights:
- Remember you are not alone, help is there all you have to do is ask!
- When seeking out professional services interview the person and ask questions.
- Make sure the who ever you work with that you feel comfortable and are able to be open and honest.
- If you are not sure where to start, join a group. If it is not the right type of support for you it may help you narrow in on what will be.
- Ask your family for help, don’t assume that your spouse “should know” that you are struggling.
- Make time to have time with friends. Socialization is an important part to having a balanced life and can be a major sense of support.
Create a Thriving Business
Mind Body Institute of Chester County
Until next time, enjoy the journey to self and everything in between.
Filed under: Show Notes |